About The Story of a Conscious Seeker
I have come a very long way to be where I am. Now, at my 38 years I am more than grateful for all my “mistakes”.
My story with Holistic Healing and the practices of Higher Conscious Development, like Meditation, Spiritual coaching and Hatha Yoga started about 15 years ago and since then I have been just been starting to developing them as a method of mind, body and soul balance. And I still do.
However, it wasn’t until, since the age of 35, that I have been on a 3-year spiritual journey involving a lot of soul searching and mental-emotional confusion. During this period, I decided to strictly focus on my own life priorities by stepping out of my comfort zone.
So, I became my personal Life Coach by setting a series of achievable professional goals based on my skills. I thought that I always do that for other people, so why not studying it and doing it for myself too?
I wanted to integrate all my knowledge and I have managed to make it official through a serious commitment to practicing all my skills, one at a time. I cultivated my skills with the assistance of very experienced teachers in the field and I am so grateful for them.
My main vision has always been to help people be the best version of themselves without changing their foundation on who they really are. So I’ve given all my time and effort to organize and to officially validate, through respectable holistic organizations, the services that I now offer for people who prefer or who believe that they could be thinking out of the reality’s limitational box.
Titles don’t really matter and there is certainly no reason for somebody to be arrogant about it. I simply refer to my educational achievements, for the record; well, my diplomas entitle me as a Life, NLP and Body Healing Coach (Existential Well-being and Focusing Therapy), Indian head, Basic Thai and Swedish Masseuse, Freedom Yoga, Tai Chi, and Chi Gung Performer.
For the record, I entitle myself as a Performer because I do not consider myself to be a teacher of any kind. Most of the teachers at my public school were – let’s just say – not “good”…so, I have never wanted to be a traditional teacher or be called that…
My latest and most favorite creation of physical exercise which features modern chill-out music in the background is FreeStyle Tai Gung Yoga©. A mix of an innovative dancing/meditating exercise involving Hatha Yoga Asanas, Tai Chi, and Chi Gung. People who had a session of FreeStyle Tai Gung Yoga © simply loved it and wanted more.
Hatha Yoga practice was something that I have been doing since the age of 14, though not in a committed manner. I started practicing after my older brother’s doctor recommended a series of exercises which could improve his serious spinal cord issues because of his height. Needless to say that he never got interested just taking even a look at the little, “magic” Hatha Yoga manual. My sweet 16 was the age that I read the novel “Siddhartha” by Hermann Hesse – this great masterpiece – in one sitting, and a few hours later, something beautiful awakened inside my soul.
The thing about me or sometimes the problem is that I am a serious multitasker and I have tried to be a lot of things in my life which never filled the void of my soul purpose.
In 2005 I have already attended lots of seminars on psychology and mental health to improve my knowledge, even before I have even graduated with a BSc in Nursing. So, due to my distinctive consultation skills, I was put on a special position in my local social and health services center where I was offering basic prevention care control tests (diabetes, cholesterol, osteoporosis, obesity, depression, etc.) as a wellness consultant. I also wrote health articles on local and non-local newspapers and even a small manual on health emergency techniques for which I never took any credit, despite my very hard work.
So, after having an unfortunate realization that led me to nothing else but disappointment, about the health system in hospitals and community centers, I decided to quit nursing for good by being occupied with various other jobs, like a shop manager in an import/export food and drinks company. Afterward, I had also been working as a graphic and web designer, creating Joomla templates, logos and so on which also led me to understand that this is not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. My true calling was to help people evolve their level of consciousness.
Never underestimate the knowledge that you have gained through your hard work and hours of studying. Even if it didn’t work for you, maybe you got bored with it and even if you didn’t manage to succeed, there will surely come a time that this knowledge will come in handy. Trust what I say. All those years I have studied in many different professional fields. For example, while I was studying nursing, one-day before visiting my parents, I have learned the emergency CPR practice and the next day, if it wasn’t for me, my uncle wouldn’t be alive. All the graphic and web design knowledge that I have gained, a few years back – helped me create my website all on my own. My ballet classes were also extremely useful and so much more, that I have learned and I am and will be forever grateful for.
See Achievements in Detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing – Advanced Technological School of Lamia – Greece
- Intro in Psychology Basics – Open University of Athens
- Various certificates and validations by public organizations on Health and Safety as well as on Wellness Consultation, along with practicing.
- Certificate of Attendance for Quality Customer Support by the Athens Marketing Group.
- Life Coaching Diploma
- NLP Certificate
- Freedom Yoga Teaching Diploma
- Buddhism Through Its Scriptures with a valid certificate by Harvard X
- Existential Well-being Counseling: A Person-centered Experiential Approach – validated and certified by Mia Leijssen, (Professor of Person-centered/Experiential/Existential Psychotherapy on KU Leuven)
- Holistic Practitioner Certificate
- Quantum Reiki Master Diploma
- Energy Body Healing Coach Diploma
- Tai Chi Diploma
- Chi Gung Diploma
- Massage Therapy Training for Nurses
- Professional Makeup Artist
- Tarot Practitioner Diploma
- Interior Design Diploma
- Web Design/Graphic Design/Photoshop/Illustrator. Self-taught. I used to design Joomla templates for Minitek and various other stuff
- Game Design. Certified by CalArts University via Coursera
- Photography. Self-taught and featured on the French magazine of “Photo” as a Greek candidate for my pictures
- Ballet dance – 1o years of practice
- Piano. Self-taught for 1 year and 3 years of formal practice with harmony and solfège study. I gained a formal certification of 6 years in 3 years due to my enhanced skills 🙂
- Painting. Self-taught ever since I was 3 years old…
- Writing stories. Self-taught and right now I am still working on finishing my fiction story book…fingers crossed
Fun Facts About Me
Astrology, numerology, oracles and so on has always been my passionate hobby because I believe that at some point they can help us know our selves better (the ego-self) and take advantage of what the universe gifted us as an initial point of energy and it is still gifting. I used to offer spiritual coaching and energy balancing in person for friends and on Fiverr, for friends “at a distance”, through various gentle methods.
Add to my passionate hobbies, my eagerness to read almost every mystery book on the planet, to finally succeed in writing and publishing my own fictional story, which I currently work on as we speak and my painting abilities which I use for fun purposes from time to time…like children usually do…